How you can help
To contribute to this worthy cause, you can
- Meet Surgery expenses
- Meet Chemotherapy expenses
- Meet other Medical expenses
- Sponsor food for cancer patients
- Offer financial assistance according to your convenience
Rehabilitate cancer affected family by:
- Sponsoring education at school level and for job–oriented courses
- One-time donation for self-employment such as setting up shop, funds for purchase of auto-rickshaws, sewing machines, etc
- Completing house construction and other expenses.
- Supply of adult diapers/colostomy bags
To donate by mail, please send donations to:
If you have questions or difficulties, contact,
For Indian Currency
1. Bank of India, Paruthipara Branch, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
A/C No: 859010100002148
2. State Bank of India, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
A/C No 67012101634
Donations are exempted from tax under US 80 G of IT Act 1961
3. Foreign Currency to be remitted only in Canara Bank, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.Kerala
A/C No: 2791101004942
FCRA 1976, Registration Number. 052910364
Asraya thanks all our donors who have contributed to this worthy cause. It is the single drops that collect to make up the ocean. We are grateful to every donor who has supported us in the form of cash, clothes, medicines, time, prayers.
We thank our donors:
- Mr. Jai Nair (President – Viswanath Foundations Inc, U.S.A) for his generous contributions to the Rehabilitation wing of Asraya.
- Mrs. Lila Menon, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for their annual contrubutions
- World Malayalee association Canada
- Minesita Malayalee Association, Australia
For all big and small contributions in cash and kind, a big, big Thank You!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY
Asraya volunteers are ever grateful to our spouses and children for their support and encouragement.